Welcome to My Page :-)

Loves to Appreciate Small Little Simple Things.Ü

Monday, July 26, 2010

Little Silly Me :)






Let you know me more,
my Real name is SELYN SEBASTIAN GUECO



Well me my Friends call me lyn & xhiee
im fifteen but i look more older because of my height, i have slender body but i hate it ..because i look so thin
i have 1 brother, and im the elder one .


(This picture was taken when i was at elementary KOREAN LOOKS haha)

my mom bore me, since the 16th of September in the year 1994.

Filipina in blood. Snobbish but jolly at a selected people.

Plain girl with a secret spice.

Made with sugar,spice and everything NICE!

Pretty "they say":). I'm not sure if I'm pretty. But I'm sure I'm not lacking in both SPICE & CHARMS.

Face of an angel and charm of a devil. Am i right? (wahaha)

Open-minded. Smart. Active.shopaholic and hates it. Artistic. Funny.(Corny).

Perfectionist.Brutally Honest. Fun to be with.

Repulsive. Driven. Color Addict. Sweet. Snob. Admired

Friendly but shy.Witty but moody.Careful but clumsy. Quiet but loud.

Outspoken yet reserved.Ordinary but rare. Plain but sassy.Simple yet irresistable.

I am RANDOM, UNCERTAIN, & CRAZY.A faithful and true friend. I don't have any 'soul sistah' but i have many friends that i can totally treasure.

I'm capable making bad choices.

I'm more of party girl than a homebody, but there are times that i can just stay at home and listen to music.. I'm still conservative.. I'm quiet conservative but not to the point that i wouldn't wear stylish and sexy clothes to prove that i am one.

I'm not afraid of making mistakes.
Change is the only absolute in this world.
I just keeping moving forward and don't look back.

I know when to fight and when to give up. I do what I believe is right.I don't know what i really want in life.

Riches? Fame?Naaa..Not sure. I stand firm on my opinion. Never let be influenced by others' belief.I'm a sinful creature. Ungrateful human.

But Jesus found me and i gladly receive Him.

In my life, i never tried to impress someone in order for them to like me cause when i do, i will have to keep that image for the rest of my life.

I may never be good enough for everybody, but i'll always be the BEST for someone who deserves me.

And its hard to pretend to be somebody else! I may not be that close to perfection like other people do.

But who cares? Its not them whom i live for anyway! What matters is that i know myself and i know how i look like inside out and im worth it.

This is me, as they say.

"If you cant handle my worst, then you dont deserve my best"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails