Welcome to My Page :-)

Loves to Appreciate Small Little Simple Things.Ü

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Friends Like Them.Ü




Its so unusual that a girl have best friends that were boys, since when I was at 1st year I used hanging out with them, and no one can replaced the fun moments that i can really treasure. They are my classmates too. Actually I can tell that they are "Friends For Benefits" its because, everytime im so tamad and i dont know about our topic they can easily teach me about it. Honestly speaking they are belong to the Honor Roll of our class, and its so nice to be with them.


And these were my Pictures that i have taken with them last time we went to Mcdo & SMClark.Ü


(With Rusty, the one who keeps on Bullying me th
at im a flat headed. Bitter right?haha. But he is always there.)
(HAHAHA LOL =) this picture was taken about 7 shots to be perfected, i keep on laughing that time,because the people passing by were keep on looking with us.Ü)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails