Welcome to My Page :-)

Loves to Appreciate Small Little Simple Things.Ü

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Our 5th Monthsarry ;]





Hello & im blogging again ;) Its our 5th Monthsarry! And well as time and days goes by im falling and falling inlove with him. For me he used to be perfect even though there were times we dont understand each but we always adjust.Ü And in the 5th month living with his love,
I learned and realized so many things in the world of LOVE i learned how to be strong, and i became more matured. With this im so thankful that God gave me his LOVE im still hoping for his everlasting love. My 5th month because i was so touched when he gave me a letter actually i gave him 1st. I was so shocked and tears fell on my eyes when i was reading that letter that he gave me, he did it before our monthsarry AUGUST 3 2010 11:45 pm. 15 minutes before our monthsarry. Im so lucky having this guy. He was the best Man ive ever had. He is a Blessing from up above. And all i can say is, HE WAS MY SWEETEST DOWNFALL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails